Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the Official Equilibrium Forums!

HomeHomepageGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Greetings.

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Mousimillion
Warrior of the Scourge
Warrior of the Scourge
Mousimillion

Greetings. Empty
PostSubject: Greetings.   Greetings. Icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2009 4:52 pm

Hello everyone, thank you for accepting me into the guild.

The name's Alex, played CBT-1 for about a week and a half. My three IGN are: Mousimillion, GlassCannon, and EmanRuoy. In that order, they were Swordsman, Mage, Thief. Once CBT-2 begins, I shall be playing either wizard, priest, or ninja. It really all depends on what's available at startup (We start at level 30 and in an "advanced town", so I assume we'll be provided some funding or at least some starting gear).

So far, I've been on everyday for a few hours, however this will not be the case at times. I have class 3 times a week; Wednesday + Thursday from 5:30pm to 11:00pm EST, Saturday from 9:00am to 1:20am EST. It's about an hour drive towards and back from school, so keep that in mind as well.

I work from home so that won't hinder me from playing, though I may afk for a few minutes here and there to finish up any extra work I may have.

Anyways, I've played quite a few games before trying WonderKing. These games include MapleStory Global, Ragnarok Online(Official and Private servers), Anarchy Online, Runescape, World of Warcraft, FlyFF, s4 League, Final Fantasy XI, EVE Online, Ether Saga and many more I can't remember off the top of my head. Needless to say, I have some MMO experience under my belt and still have access to most of my accounts, so if any of you play any of these games, let me know and I'll throw some stuff your way.

At any rate, thanks again for admission into the guild, I look forward to meeting you all and playing with you all. If you have any questions at all, please feel free to ask.
Back to top Go down
Carnassial
Guardian of the Scourge
Guardian of the Scourge
Carnassial

Greetings. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greetings.   Greetings. Icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2009 5:03 pm

Hey, thanks for choosing this guild, I look forward to meeting and playing with you too.
I hope you have fun at Enigma. ^^
Come in the chatbox and we can chat. =)
Back to top Go down
https://equilibrium-guild.forumotion.net
teitoklein
Guardian of the Scourge
Guardian of the Scourge
teitoklein

Greetings. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greetings.   Greetings. Icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2009 5:33 pm

Mousimillion wrote:
Hello everyone, thank you for accepting me into the guild.

The name's Alex, played CBT-1 for about a week and a half. My three IGN are: Mousimillion, GlassCannon, and EmanRuoy. In that order, they were Swordsman, Mage, Thief. Once CBT-2 begins, I shall be playing either wizard, priest, or ninja. It really all depends on what's available at startup (We start at level 30 and in an "advanced town", so I assume we'll be provided some funding or at least some starting gear).

So far, I've been on everyday for a few hours, however this will not be the case at times. I have class 3 times a week; Wednesday + Thursday from 5:30pm to 11:00pm EST, Saturday from 9:00am to 1:20am EST. It's about an hour drive towards and back from school, so keep that in mind as well.

I work from home so that won't hinder me from playing, though I may afk for a few minutes here and there to finish up any extra work I may have.

Anyways, I've played quite a few games before trying WonderKing. These games include MapleStory Global, Ragnarok Online(Official and Private servers), Anarchy Online, Runescape, World of Warcraft, FlyFF, s4 League, Final Fantasy XI, EVE Online, Ether Saga and many more I can't remember off the top of my head. Needless to say, I have some MMO experience under my belt and still have access to most of my accounts, so if any of you play any of these games, let me know and I'll throw some stuff your way.

At any rate, thanks again for admission into the guild, I look forward to meeting you all and playing with you all. If you have any questions at all, please feel free to ask.

gosh such a long post XD my won't be any where near as formal as urs but here i go ^_^
kk my name's Sean, i ish 17, during cbt I i was on pretty much everyday, and for long periods of time. My characters name was TeitoKlein, i was a lvl 32 priest (kinda low) but it's cause i had to solo pretty much everything so yea....ummm i'm very active in guilds, and love to talk^^ i love to be in parties cause their so much fun..so if u ever need a healer let me know...
Starting next friday August 7th i beileve i won't be on as much cause i start school that day, so i'll only be on around 6ish p.m. but i should still be really active....anyways it's nice to meeet everyone and i hope to get to know everyone rly well ^_^
Back to top Go down
Seki12
Champion of the Scourge
Champion of the Scourge
Seki12

Greetings. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greetings.   Greetings. Icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2009 8:23 pm

Well i dont think i can make a introduction that long xD
Well here i go...
Hi, name is Seung-Do played CBT I since it got out well maybe 1 day later. My IGN's are:
Seki=lvl 42 warrior,DeathSeki=lvl 25 thief,KazeSeki=lvl 1 or 3 thief xD
After i played the warrior i got bored and im gonna try the knight in CBT II but my main will definitely will be a ninja i suppose KazeThief, i like the name better then DeathSeki
well my internet is not working but i hope it gets back when CBT II starts i dont want to be left behind Razz and i rly want to play
Carn thanks for lettting me in Very Happy seems that this guild will be successful
well any questions let me know
BTW Carn nice idea about the ChatBox Every1 use the ChatBox!!!
Back to top Go down
Mathcure
Guardian of the Scourge
Guardian of the Scourge
Mathcure

Greetings. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greetings.   Greetings. Icon_minitimeSat Aug 08, 2009 10:17 am

sup and welcome to equilibrium
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Greetings. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greetings.   Greetings. Icon_minitime