Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the Official Equilibrium Forums!

HomeHomepageGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Another Artist joining!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
KimchiSc

Another Artist joining! Empty
PostSubject: Another Artist joining!   Another Artist joining! Icon_minitimeSun Aug 16, 2009 11:45 pm

Hey guys and girls! As you see from the title, I draw!

My name is Andrew, but please call me Andy. I'm an art student in Southern California that goes to an art college called Otis. I'm Asian, and within that race, I am Korean! Woot! I like both meat and veggies, so that makes me an omnivore! I'm going into the Digital Media field for my major and probably specialize in Concept Design and Storyboard Art! I'd like to reach Pixar Animation or ILM (Industrial Light and Magic) someday, but EA Games or LucasArts is completely fine for after college. I'm a retired MapleStory player and I'm proud of it! I love Macs. I don't like McDonald's. I like to role play and use my imagination! I like to read... well, sort of. I like anime and sometimes manga. I would like to say more, but I'm a bit tired. I don't know why I'm still rattling on about stuff. I like food. I... I... I GIVE UP! That's pretty much me. (EXCEPT THE GIVING UP PART, which I did... but only for this intro!)
Back to top Go down
yule1234
Champion of the Scourge
Champion of the Scourge
yule1234

PostSubject: Re: Another Artist joining!   Another Artist joining! Icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2009 5:40 am

Lol welcome if your allowed in by carn
Back to top Go down
Seki12
Champion of the Scourge
Champion of the Scourge
Seki12

PostSubject: Re: Another Artist joining!   Another Artist joining! Icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2009 6:52 am

LOL!!!!!!!!!! this is unbelievable!!!!!!!!

my second name is Andres close to Andrew im Korean also and i want to study Graphic design and Art when i graduate..... i also luv anime and manga and food is it a coincidence or r U my FUTURE XD!!!!!

well the only difference is that i luv! Mc Donalds and nothing else XD
Back to top Go down
KimchiScented Paint
Warrior of the Scourge
Warrior of the Scourge
KimchiScented Paint

PostSubject: Re: Another Artist joining!   Another Artist joining! Icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2009 9:30 am

Haha, thanks Yule! I'll look forward to joining.

Haha, Seki. (You name sounds really familiar... A particular word in Korean...) Dude, I used to think like that before. Try to find out who my future self was and looked like. My mum used to call me Andre when I was a bit younger. (Pretty crazy) Ooo, Graphic Design or where I come from, Communication Arts. Awesome!! I'm assuming your still in high school? What grade are you going to become?

Well, I liked MickeyDees when I was little because of the Happy Meals and then the Big Macs... Well, make me big... I mean wide. Then, I quit for a time and started to exercise and got slim! YAY!

I'll post something up on the art thread, if there is one. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Mathcure
Guardian of the Scourge
Guardian of the Scourge
Mathcure

PostSubject: Re: Another Artist joining!   Another Artist joining! Icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2009 9:35 am

i hope you get in and if you do, have all the fun you can get XD
Back to top Go down
KimchiScented Paint
Warrior of the Scourge
Warrior of the Scourge
KimchiScented Paint

PostSubject: Re: Another Artist joining!   Another Artist joining! Icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2009 9:55 am

Thank you very much, Mathcure! I definitely need a cure for Math. Never was good at it.
Explains why I'm an artist and not a mathematician...
Back to top Go down
yule1234
Champion of the Scourge
Champion of the Scourge
yule1234

PostSubject: Re: Another Artist joining!   Another Artist joining! Icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2009 2:55 pm

Haha McDonalds seki?? You know what better. Panda Express
Back to top Go down
Seki12
Champion of the Scourge
Champion of the Scourge
Seki12

PostSubject: Re: Another Artist joining!   Another Artist joining! Icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2009 6:53 pm

xD!! will try that but i personally like Mc Donalds because of the scary clown tat i want to beat the SOUL out of him because some1 that dressed as him in a party scared me to hell when i was little and got traumitized 0_0......... well that doesnt reveal why i like mc donalds...... well i guess its the happy meals xD!!!
Back to top Go down
KimchiScented Paint
Warrior of the Scourge
Warrior of the Scourge
KimchiScented Paint

PostSubject: Re: Another Artist joining!   Another Artist joining! Icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2009 7:18 pm

But I thought Panda Express was authentic American Chinese food! Very Happy
I knew it, Seki! It's the HAPPY MEALS! IRRESISTIBLE!
Back to top Go down
yule1234
Champion of the Scourge
Champion of the Scourge
yule1234

PostSubject: Re: Another Artist joining!   Another Artist joining! Icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2009 7:41 pm

Lol dont know Kimichi. And Seki, that clown attacked you?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Another Artist joining!   Another Artist joining! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Another Artist joining!
Page 1 of 1