Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the Official Equilibrium Forums!

HomeHomepageGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

id like to join

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Jim1tone
Member of the Scourge
Member of the Scourge

id like to join Empty
PostSubject: id like to join   id like to join Icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2009 1:46 pm

Hey i don't know what to do but ill just say my name xBobby72x please accept me i'm going to be an swordsman don't know about warrior or knight so please say what you think about them both.
Back to top Go down
Carnassial
Guardian of the Scourge
Guardian of the Scourge
Carnassial

id like to join Empty
PostSubject: Re: id like to join   id like to join Icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2009 1:49 pm

Accepted. =) Glad you joined the forums and the guild. As for the classes, in CBT, I was a knight, it was pretty cool, flashy skills, monsters hitting for 1s, I havent played warrior yet, but I think they have good damage and cool skills too.
Back to top Go down
https://equilibrium-guild.forumotion.net

id like to join Empty
PostSubject: Re: id like to join   id like to join Icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2009 1:54 pm

Welcome Bobby Smile Basically it goes down like this:

If you like dealing massive damage to anyone you gotta go Warrior. (What I am :])
Whereas if you like being a defensive character be able to take pretty much any attack dealt to you knight path is the way to go. Just remember, how you distribute you AP/Skill points makes an impact on things too.

Just thought I'd put my 2 cents in Wink
Back to top Go down
Jim1tone
Member of the Scourge
Member of the Scourge

id like to join Empty
PostSubject: Re: id like to join   id like to join Icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2009 2:05 pm

hmm i'm thinking ill go warrior but whats a good warrior build
Back to top Go down
Carnassial
Guardian of the Scourge
Guardian of the Scourge
Carnassial

id like to join Empty
PostSubject: Re: id like to join   id like to join Icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2009 2:08 pm

Check the begginners guide forum in the wonderking forums, and see some cool builds, I've found the dragon and flame builds.
Here you go: http://wonderking.ndoorsgames.com/center/forum/forums/thread-view.asp?tid=4921&posts=118&start=1
If anyone has build post it in the class discussion here, it would be helpful and cool to havr guides on here. =D
Back to top Go down
https://equilibrium-guild.forumotion.net
yule1234
Champion of the Scourge
Champion of the Scourge
yule1234

id like to join Empty
PostSubject: Re: id like to join   id like to join Icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2009 9:30 pm

Oh i found that to be a great build ^.^
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

id like to join Empty
PostSubject: Re: id like to join   id like to join Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

id like to join
Page 1 of 1