Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the Official Equilibrium Forums!

HomeHomepageGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

What are you currently playing?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Carnassial
Guardian of the Scourge
Guardian of the Scourge
Carnassial

What are you currently playing? Empty
PostSubject: What are you currently playing?   What are you currently playing? Icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2009 7:23 am

I'm really really bored and I need a game to play, I've been searching and downloading games but I hated them. I need a game like a sport game or racing game, so not hardcore leveling games, just games where I go in a room, lose to somebody, get out, and join another room, or soemthing like that. >_>

Last edited by Carnassial on Sat Sep 05, 2009 12:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://equilibrium-guild.forumotion.net
yule1234
Champion of the Scourge
Champion of the Scourge
yule1234

PostSubject: Re: What are you currently playing?   What are you currently playing? Icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2009 10:42 am

Sorry don't got one Razz
Back to top Go down
PKMassive
Knight of the Scourge
Knight of the Scourge

PostSubject: Re: What are you currently playing?   What are you currently playing? Icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2009 8:25 pm

I am currently wasting my time on omgpop.com

You don't have to sign up, you can just play as a guest and there's like 10 different games to choose from. Quick, easy games, and it's free! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
MazMagic
Warrior of the Scourge
Warrior of the Scourge

PostSubject: Re: What are you currently playing?   What are you currently playing? Icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 2:50 am

Google XgenStudios, they have some awesome games on them. Territory War Online, Stick Arena: Ballistik, Dino Run (I think that's what it's called). Newgrounds also has some good ones in the multiplayer section.
Back to top Go down
Carnassial
Guardian of the Scourge
Guardian of the Scourge
Carnassial

PostSubject: Re: What are you currently playing?   What are you currently playing? Icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 2:15 pm

Omgpop is only fun with people you know, if any of you guys want to play some omgpop, then count me in. Razz
Also, isn't xgenstudios a flash game website, I used to play fishy and defend your castle on it. It's one of the good flash game websites.
Flash games are now online? The only online flash game that I know of is stick arena, good to see that there are others since I don't want to download anything.
I'm playing this game called Sacred Seasons, don't ask why, but I find it fun. XD So I'll be playing that a lot now. =D
Back to top Go down
https://equilibrium-guild.forumotion.net
PKMassive
Knight of the Scourge
Knight of the Scourge

PostSubject: Re: What are you currently playing?   What are you currently playing? Icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 4:00 pm

Carnassial wrote:
Omgpop is only fun with people you know, if any of you guys want to play some omgpop, then count me in. Razz
Also, isn't xgenstudios a flash game website, I used to play fishy and defend your castle on it. It's one of the good flash game websites.
Flash games are now online? The only online flash game that I know of is stick arena, good to see that there are others since I don't want to download anything.
I'm playing this game called Sacred Seasons, don't ask why, but I find it fun. XD So I'll be playing that a lot now. =D

Yeah that's true. I usually just go on to see if any of my friends are playing. If you find the time, add me. My profile name is 'softlikebananas'. x]
Back to top Go down
dxandbatista
Commander of the Scourge
Commander of the Scourge

PostSubject: Re: What are you currently playing?   What are you currently playing? Icon_minitimeMon Sep 07, 2009 8:13 am

Lol PK. Username is funny. And I've been over Daimyo's house a lot playing GTA IV. It's fun shooting cops, running over people, and doing missions.
Back to top Go down
PKMassive
Knight of the Scourge
Knight of the Scourge

PostSubject: Re: What are you currently playing?   What are you currently playing? Icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2009 1:04 am

Hehe, thanks. I always try to amuse people with my name. Very Happy It might be my IGN during the next phase or whenever I play again, so... nobody take it! x]
Back to top Go down
dxandbatista
Commander of the Scourge
Commander of the Scourge

PostSubject: Re: What are you currently playing?   What are you currently playing? Icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2009 6:38 am

I will always keep my character's name. ITS KOOL!
Back to top Go down
yule1234
Champion of the Scourge
Champion of the Scourge
yule1234

PostSubject: Re: What are you currently playing?   What are you currently playing? Icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2009 5:40 pm

Hehe im gonna take it Razz
Back to top Go down
dxandbatista
Commander of the Scourge
Commander of the Scourge

PostSubject: Re: What are you currently playing?   What are you currently playing? Icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2009 6:38 pm

Right......
Back to top Go down
PKMassive
Knight of the Scourge
Knight of the Scourge

PostSubject: Re: What are you currently playing?   What are you currently playing? Icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2009 10:43 pm

Pshh. Can't take it if the game isn't up! Very Happy Anyways I got a whole lot of other names to use. (:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What are you currently playing?   What are you currently playing? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What are you currently playing?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Equilibrium Castle :: Off-Topic-
Jump to: