Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the Official Equilibrium Forums!

HomeHomepageGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

WonderKing Online "Database" Wiki

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Legends0
Member of the Scourge
Member of the Scourge

WonderKing Online "Database" Wiki Empty
PostSubject: WonderKing Online "Database" Wiki   WonderKing Online "Database" Wiki Icon_minitimeThu Oct 15, 2009 9:32 pm

This site, http://www.wonderkingwiki.com/ contains many helpful information for all of you WK players. I have compiled a list of all the monsters, where to find them, their maps, quests involved, items dropped, equipment, and more! It requires some help though, but feel free to look around. I am saying this here for two reasons, one: to inform you all that a site like this exists, and has existed for a while now. (it's the only one that has thrived since the beginning and actually maintained itself) And two: to try and test out the new Guild feature on the site. I was hoping maybe you all could be one of the first sponsors... or should I say entries, into the list and compilations of guilds on Windus and Kadopan. The way the guild feature is set-up is so that ANY guild on WonderKing can put up their own page on the site to sort of advertise their guild or represent themselves.

Spread the word. ;o This site is recognized by nDoors, but it is not affiliated by nDoors yet. Still working on that though... :p Tell me how you like it! It's a wiki based style and most of the stuff is well organized, any suggestions would be helpful.
Back to top Go down

WonderKing Online "Database" Wiki
Page 1 of 1