Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the Official Equilibrium Forums!

HomeHomepageGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Which is ur Fav. Anime of the Big 3

Go down 
+6
Luquos
Sarahthemoo
Mathcure
yule1234
teitoklein
Seki12
10 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Big 3
One Piece
Which is ur Fav. Anime of the Big 3 I_vote_lcap44%Which is ur Fav. Anime of the Big 3 I_vote_rcap
 44% [ 4 ]
Naruto
Which is ur Fav. Anime of the Big 3 I_vote_lcap33%Which is ur Fav. Anime of the Big 3 I_vote_rcap
 33% [ 3 ]
Bleach
Which is ur Fav. Anime of the Big 3 I_vote_lcap22%Which is ur Fav. Anime of the Big 3 I_vote_rcap
 22% [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 9

AuthorMessage
Seki12
Champion of the Scourge
Champion of the Scourge
Seki12

Which is ur Fav. Anime of the Big 3 Empty
PostSubject: Which is ur Fav. Anime of the Big 3   Which is ur Fav. Anime of the Big 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2009 9:16 pm

Well for me the Big 3 animes are:
One Piece, Bleach, Naruto
sooo make ur choice and comment plz i wanna hear the world's opinion Razz
*No Harsh language or unacceptable behavior allowed this thread is for Anime Lovers not for FightFinders(just made that up xD)*
Back to top Go down
teitoklein
Guardian of the Scourge
Guardian of the Scourge
teitoklein

PostSubject: YAYness thread for anime nerds XD   Which is ur Fav. Anime of the Big 3 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 02, 2009 4:13 pm

Out of those 3 i love Bleach!! but i think deathnote and code geass were really good too xD
Back to top Go down
Seki12
Champion of the Scourge
Champion of the Scourge
Seki12

PostSubject: Re: Which is ur Fav. Anime of the Big 3   Which is ur Fav. Anime of the Big 3 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2009 8:20 am

teitoklein wrote:
Out of those 3 i love Bleach!! but i think deathnote and code geass were really good too xD

0_0 forgot about Code Geass i love that series
weeelll i dont acually like Deathnote but its for a personal reasons i thinks its a good one btw
Well I call them the Big 3 because they are one of the best animes and they are ongoing, they still didnt end like Code Geass or it will definetly be in this poll Razz
Back to top Go down
teitoklein
Guardian of the Scourge
Guardian of the Scourge
teitoklein

PostSubject: Re: Which is ur Fav. Anime of the Big 3   Which is ur Fav. Anime of the Big 3 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2009 8:58 pm

lol those 3 are the most noticable anime so they should be up there XD. As for code geass the ending was VERY shocking never expected it
Back to top Go down
Seki12
Champion of the Scourge
Champion of the Scourge
Seki12

PostSubject: Re: Which is ur Fav. Anime of the Big 3   Which is ur Fav. Anime of the Big 3 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 04, 2009 6:23 am

(for ppl who didnt saw this anime already this is a spolier so dont read it)
Yeah i totally agree
yeah i didnt expect for him to die and give the mask to Suzaku 0_0
and now what will CC do? Find another one maybe?
Back to top Go down
teitoklein
Guardian of the Scourge
Guardian of the Scourge
teitoklein

PostSubject: Re: Which is ur Fav. Anime of the Big 3   Which is ur Fav. Anime of the Big 3 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 04, 2009 10:33 am

Seki12 wrote:
(for ppl who didnt saw this anime already this is a spolier so dont read it)
Yeah i totally agree
yeah i didnt expect for him to die and give the mask to Suzaku 0_0
and now what will CC do? Find another one maybe?
I know rite T.T i cried a lot during that show! *spoliers* like when euphima, not sure if that's how u spell it, died i bawled like a baby! lol CC she'll prolly find someone else XD
Back to top Go down
Seki12
Champion of the Scourge
Champion of the Scourge
Seki12

PostSubject: Re: Which is ur Fav. Anime of the Big 3   Which is ur Fav. Anime of the Big 3 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 04, 2009 11:46 am

*SPOLIER*

xD lol me too loved that character
but the most shocking thing was that in the end the forces changed place 0_0
Lelouch now had the empire in his power and Schneider(i think thats his name well if it isnt plz correct me because im sure im wrong) has the the black order or is it black knights in his control.
The girl with red hair, forgot her name, had to fight against lelouch TT^TT she was one of my favorites

Last edited by Seki12 on Wed Aug 05, 2009 7:09 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
teitoklein
Guardian of the Scourge
Guardian of the Scourge
teitoklein

PostSubject: Re: Which is ur Fav. Anime of the Big 3   Which is ur Fav. Anime of the Big 3 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 04, 2009 2:52 pm

*spoilers*
lol i totally agree! it's like everyone that was considered bad, went good and vice versa. i watched the show about a year ago xD so i remember vague details about it....another part that got me was when nunnally got her sight back, then lelouch used his geass on her T_T dat was sad
Back to top Go down
Seki12
Champion of the Scourge
Champion of the Scourge
Seki12

PostSubject: Re: Which is ur Fav. Anime of the Big 3   Which is ur Fav. Anime of the Big 3 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 7:18 am

*SPOLIER*

he did? i dont remember well because i saw it about 1 year ago too
0_0 thats shocking to be able to see and get caught in the geass TT^TT poor thing
2 things that most impresses about the the series is:
1.How da hell!!!! is LELOUCH so ****! INTELLIGENT. I mean look at his plans and the ways he acts he looks grown up but he is just a highschooler, he owns and deceives everyone. Also dont forget about his transmissions like he would guess about wat the other will say and make a video and send it to him and he would sneak in close and catch them off guard like with da dude that could mind read and the other dude that rule over the black order later. 0_0 that is impressing
2.Highschoolers own everyone in the series. Suzaku, the girl with red hair, Lelouch, thanks to those 3 most of the ownages would be successfull 0_0
(tell me if i missed anyone)
Back to top Go down
teitoklein
Guardian of the Scourge
Guardian of the Scourge
teitoklein

PostSubject: Re: Which is ur Fav. Anime of the Big 3   Which is ur Fav. Anime of the Big 3 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 10:21 am

Seki12 wrote:
*SPOLIER*

he did? i dont remember well because i saw it about 1 year ago too
0_0 thats shocking to be able to see and get caught in the geass TT^TT poor thing
2 things that most impresses about the the series is:
1.How da hell!!!! is LELOUCH so ****! INTELLIGENT. I mean look at his plans and the ways he acts he looks grown up but he is just a highschooler, he owns and deceives everyone. Also dont forget about his transmissions like he would guess about wat the other will say and make a video and send it to him and he would sneak in close and catch them off guard like with da dude that could mind read and the other dude that rule over the black order later. 0_0 that is impressing
2.Highschoolers own everyone in the series. Suzaku, the girl with red hair, Lelouch, thanks to those 3 most of the ownages would be successfull 0_0
(tell me if i missed anyone)
yea i know i felt so bad for her T.T, mostly cause it was her brother! Lelouch was SO FREAKIN smart omg like u said he was smart enought to think, of EVERY possible outcome and plan for all of them. Plus he could still manage school work on top of that! i would be waaaay to stressed out to do my school work if i was goin take over the world..And then that he kept it a secret for sooo long is also a talant, i personally would have told all mly friends, which inturn would have got me caught. And i would have also broken down cause everyone i loved was dieingXD Yea and pretty much all the fighters and everyone else is a highschooler.
Back to top Go down
Seki12
Champion of the Scourge
Champion of the Scourge
Seki12

PostSubject: Re: Which is ur Fav. Anime of the Big 3   Which is ur Fav. Anime of the Big 3 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 12:42 pm

xD LoL!!!
i would probably agree with u being stressed out and telling my friends and be sad because all my friends would be dying
even Lelouch killed her own mom and dad xD he rly has guts and talent sacrificing himself for the sake of peace in the world for her sister to live in

Teito BTW from wat it seems the topic now is about Code Geass not about the Big 3 xD

0ooo and congratz on becoming a Warrior of the Scourge xD
Back to top Go down
teitoklein
Guardian of the Scourge
Guardian of the Scourge
teitoklein

PostSubject: Re: Which is ur Fav. Anime of the Big 3   Which is ur Fav. Anime of the Big 3 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 3:44 pm

lol srry about changin topic, just love code geass ^^! well i watched naruto all the way till they hit the infinete filler episodes >.> there was really no point in watching those XD then i picked back up in shippuden for a lil bit, then also stopped watching cause of the continuous fillers. Bleach i've watched all of with the exception to the fillers(current ones) but honsetly the have to many characters for me to remember XD but i love it all the same!! One peice is sooo freakin comical but i stopped watchin that too, i think rite after brooks joined the team -ponders- i should start watching that again!
oh and ty lol i didn't even notice XD
Back to top Go down
Seki12
Champion of the Scourge
Champion of the Scourge
Seki12

PostSubject: Re: Which is ur Fav. Anime of the Big 3   Which is ur Fav. Anime of the Big 3 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 3:57 pm

nah no prob man if its about anime then everything is allowed in this thread Razz
yeah the fillers in Naruto made me go WTF!!! and i started watching again in shippuden and rite now im in the part with the Girl with crystal jutsu
Well in Bleach im watching until the captain of the 2nd squad and that vizard of the Tiger Estocada are figthing and yeah i agree with u sooooooo mannnyyyyy characterssss!!!! :S Just remember alot of them but not all
AND!!!! in One Piece (fav. anime btw xD) its so freakying funny and rly interesting to watch its already when Boa Hancock or is it Hancook appears man i want to see the parts that she is with Luffy so much!!! xD
if u start watching again then its one of the best decisions u made in ur life... xD jk well for me it would
so now we are 3 warriors Razz
Back to top Go down
Seki12
Champion of the Scourge
Champion of the Scourge
Seki12

PostSubject: Re: Which is ur Fav. Anime of the Big 3   Which is ur Fav. Anime of the Big 3 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 4:00 pm

LoL sry man when its about anime i get so excited i write alot
i hope its not a pain to read it all :S

ooo man when u are in the chatbox just take quick look once in a while because everytime i go in u r there but u are afk and then u disconnect xD i login just when u log off xD that sucxs
Back to top Go down
teitoklein
Guardian of the Scourge
Guardian of the Scourge
teitoklein

PostSubject: Re: Which is ur Fav. Anime of the Big 3   Which is ur Fav. Anime of the Big 3 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 4:09 pm

Seki12 wrote:
nah no prob man if its about anime then everything is allowed in this thread Razz
yeah the fillers in Naruto made me go WTF!!! and i started watching again in shippuden and rite now im in the part with the Girl with crystal jutsu
Well in Bleach im watching until the captain of the 2nd squad and that vizard of the Tiger Estocada are figthing and yeah i agree with u sooooooo mannnyyyyy characterssss!!!! :S Just remember alot of them but not all
AND!!!! in One Piece (fav. anime btw xD) its so freakying funny and rly interesting to watch its already when Boa Hancock or is it Hancook appears man i want to see the parts that she is with Luffy so much!!! xD
if u start watching again then its one of the best decisions u made in ur life... xD jk well for me it would
so now we are 3 warriors Razz
lol np, if it's about anime I don't really mind XD. Yea i stopped right about there in naruto as well, but didn't go any farther >.> but i heard a lot about if from friends sooo it's like i've been watching XD... Bleach is awesome but i think it's on filler rite now, somethin about zanpaktou's materalizing or something like that i'm not really sure! whose ur fav. character on bleach? lol u have lots to chose from XD As for one peice i'll prolly watch some more tonight...nvm...i'm watching a different anime currently, but one peice is still on my list of anime to catch up on..^^ but i start school in 2 days so i'm not gonna be able to watch lots of anime anymore T_T -sad faced- my fav character on one peice is Luffy(most comical in my opinon), Bleach (Rangiku especially when shes drunk), Naruto (kakashi cause he's just cool)
Back to top Go down
Seki12
Champion of the Scourge
Champion of the Scourge
Seki12

PostSubject: Re: Which is ur Fav. Anime of the Big 3   Which is ur Fav. Anime of the Big 3 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 4:28 pm

ooo so bleach is in fillers rite now that sucxs
well in bleach my fav. character is Kenpachi i luv that dude especially when he fights is so interesting and sometimes funny. i like it when he goes berzerk is so interesting to watch his fights and yeah maybe Rangaku i mispelled, its so funny when she is drunk and when she teases Toshiro or it is hitsugaya i dont rly know, and when she makes kira drink xD!!! its so funny
in naruto my fav. character would be Yamato xD he is so funny with his weird scary face teasing naruto xD and his cool mokton no justu i mispelled and its so funny how he gets tricked by kakashi and how ppl luv him because he can build houses in no time xD
in One Piece it would be Zoro man that dude is rly cool and funny sometimes. i luv it when Zoro and Sanji fights they are soo funny and when he fights itss sso cool with his santouryuu that its awesome and better with his Asura mode with nine sword style yeah and luffy second he is soooooo funny xD!!! he is so stupid that he falls for his own crews traps like brooks sleeping song and when luffy ussop and chooper are like 0_0* when a somebody transforms xD!!! remember when they fought Oz and they transformed xD and robin went in scary mode and made the franky ussop and chooper be quiet xD!!! also when they are in Water 7 and the blue laguna i think the big wave is coming and luffy and zoro are stucked in a chimeny and between two building and they get out, how zoro wants to kill chooper because he told them where zoro was trapped and luffy laughed but he was trapped also and nami hitted him xD!!!
ooo and tell me which animes are on ur list Razz wanna know i will tell u mine if u want Razz
Back to top Go down
teitoklein
Guardian of the Scourge
Guardian of the Scourge
teitoklein

PostSubject: Re: Which is ur Fav. Anime of the Big 3   Which is ur Fav. Anime of the Big 3 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2009 10:23 am

wow that was a reallyi long post XD. Well my list is:
Pandora Hearts
07-ghost
Bleach
Hayate no gotoku
Cardcaptor Sakura
Valkyria Chronicles
Full Metal Alchemist Brotherhood
That's it atm ^_^ my list is usually longer but i just finshed like 2 of em
Back to top Go down
Seki12
Champion of the Scourge
Champion of the Scourge
Seki12

PostSubject: Re: Which is ur Fav. Anime of the Big 3   Which is ur Fav. Anime of the Big 3 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2009 7:03 pm

well my list is this:

Zombie Loan
bleach
naruto shippuden
shikabane him kuro
gundam 00 second season
eureka seven
elfen lied
soul eater
kurogane no linebarrel
world destruction
black lagoon
naruto shippuden movie 2
Suzumiya Haruhi no Yuutsu
bamboo blade
kurokami
kanakon
sword of uruk
maria holic
crono crusade
vampire knight guilty
shakugan no shana second season
minami ke
TsuyoKiss Cool Sweet
Ragnarok

... phew finished xD

Back to top Go down
yule1234
Champion of the Scourge
Champion of the Scourge
yule1234

PostSubject: Re: Which is ur Fav. Anime of the Big 3   Which is ur Fav. Anime of the Big 3 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2009 8:54 pm

My favortie is Naruto just cause thats the only one ive actualy wated O.o
Back to top Go down
teitoklein
Guardian of the Scourge
Guardian of the Scourge
teitoklein

PostSubject: Re: Which is ur Fav. Anime of the Big 3   Which is ur Fav. Anime of the Big 3 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2009 9:33 pm

Seki12 wrote:
well my list is this:

Zombie Loan
bleach
naruto shippuden
shikabane him kuro
gundam 00 second season
eureka seven
elfen lied
soul eater
kurogane no linebarrel
world destruction
black lagoon
naruto shippuden movie 2
Suzumiya Haruhi no Yuutsu
bamboo blade
kurokami
kanakon
sword of uruk
maria holic
crono crusade
vampire knight guilty
shakugan no shana second season
minami ke
TsuyoKiss Cool Sweet
Ragnarok

... phew finished xD

I've watched a lot of those on ur list XD like vampire knight, sword of uruk(tower of druaga correct??) Chrono crusade, Soul Eater, Gundam 00(AWESOME show, SETSUNA F. SEIEI FTW) that's it.. ^^
Back to top Go down
Seki12
Champion of the Scourge
Champion of the Scourge
Seki12

PostSubject: Re: Which is ur Fav. Anime of the Big 3   Which is ur Fav. Anime of the Big 3 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2009 10:05 am

0_0 yay setsuna rocks with his gundam wat name wat is?!?!? yep and its tower of druaga Very Happy
and nice first anime Yule try with One Piece Razz im sure u gonna laugh alot
Back to top Go down
yule1234
Champion of the Scourge
Champion of the Scourge
yule1234

PostSubject: Re: Which is ur Fav. Anime of the Big 3   Which is ur Fav. Anime of the Big 3 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2009 1:25 pm

Lol ok. Ill try it.
Back to top Go down
Seki12
Champion of the Scourge
Champion of the Scourge
Seki12

PostSubject: Re: Which is ur Fav. Anime of the Big 3   Which is ur Fav. Anime of the Big 3 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2009 5:32 pm

well in the start it maybe sometimes funny but later it gets rly funny xd!!
Back to top Go down
teitoklein
Guardian of the Scourge
Guardian of the Scourge
teitoklein

PostSubject: Re: Which is ur Fav. Anime of the Big 3   Which is ur Fav. Anime of the Big 3 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2009 7:04 pm

*spoilers* Setsuna's gundams name is Exia(the original) and 00 the one in second season ^^
Back to top Go down
Mathcure
Guardian of the Scourge
Guardian of the Scourge
Mathcure

PostSubject: Re: Which is ur Fav. Anime of the Big 3   Which is ur Fav. Anime of the Big 3 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2009 8:49 pm

i'm not into anime
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Which is ur Fav. Anime of the Big 3   Which is ur Fav. Anime of the Big 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Which is ur Fav. Anime of the Big 3
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Equilibrium Castle :: Off-Topic-
Jump to: