Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the Official Equilibrium Forums!

HomeHomepageGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Which is ur Fav. Anime of the Big 3

Go down 
+6
Luquos
Sarahthemoo
Mathcure
yule1234
teitoklein
Seki12
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Big 3
One Piece
Which is ur Fav. Anime of the Big 3 - Page 2 I_vote_lcap44%Which is ur Fav. Anime of the Big 3 - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 44% [ 4 ]
Naruto
Which is ur Fav. Anime of the Big 3 - Page 2 I_vote_lcap33%Which is ur Fav. Anime of the Big 3 - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 33% [ 3 ]
Bleach
Which is ur Fav. Anime of the Big 3 - Page 2 I_vote_lcap22%Which is ur Fav. Anime of the Big 3 - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 22% [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 9

AuthorMessage
Seki12
Champion of the Scourge
Champion of the Scourge
Seki12

Which is ur Fav. Anime of the Big 3 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Which is ur Fav. Anime of the Big 3   Which is ur Fav. Anime of the Big 3 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 08, 2009 8:35 am

ahh yea now i remember thanks man
Back to top Go down
teitoklein
Guardian of the Scourge
Guardian of the Scourge
teitoklein

PostSubject: Re: Which is ur Fav. Anime of the Big 3   Which is ur Fav. Anime of the Big 3 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 08, 2009 3:44 pm

-gasp- mathcure! how can u not be into anime T_T
Back to top Go down
Seki12
Champion of the Scourge
Champion of the Scourge
Seki12

PostSubject: Re: Which is ur Fav. Anime of the Big 3   Which is ur Fav. Anime of the Big 3 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 08, 2009 4:30 pm

yea i agree with teito, tats like kickin' god *where the sun dont shine* for giving us a awesome gift
Back to top Go down
Sarahthemoo
Warrior of the Scourge
Warrior of the Scourge
Sarahthemoo

PostSubject: Re: Which is ur Fav. Anime of the Big 3   Which is ur Fav. Anime of the Big 3 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 08, 2009 6:06 pm

I've tried watching all of those and don't like them. Well.. Bleach was okay but yeah. Watching 1 ep isn't enough to say I like it Razz
Back to top Go down
Seki12
Champion of the Scourge
Champion of the Scourge
Seki12

PostSubject: Re: Which is ur Fav. Anime of the Big 3   Which is ur Fav. Anime of the Big 3 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 08, 2009 6:32 pm

LoL i dont know why does every1 choose bleach , every1 should choose One Piece xD!!! JK
yeah well with one episode u can determine if its good or bad i mean the quality and others not the storyline
Back to top Go down
teitoklein
Guardian of the Scourge
Guardian of the Scourge
teitoklein

PostSubject: Re: Which is ur Fav. Anime of the Big 3   Which is ur Fav. Anime of the Big 3 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 08, 2009 6:41 pm

Very true Seki! You can actually tell a lot about the show based on the first episode! hey seki how do u choose ur anime?
Back to top Go down
Seki12
Champion of the Scourge
Champion of the Scourge
Seki12

PostSubject: Re: Which is ur Fav. Anime of the Big 3   Which is ur Fav. Anime of the Big 3 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 08, 2009 7:05 pm

first i see the graphics if they are good not like the old ones, second i look at the voices if they match up the characters and if the characters are well made, third i would look for a good story , and last but not least if there are any rly cool dudes or specially cute or better beautiful ladies in the anime XD!!!
Back to top Go down
teitoklein
Guardian of the Scourge
Guardian of the Scourge
teitoklein

PostSubject: Re: Which is ur Fav. Anime of the Big 3   Which is ur Fav. Anime of the Big 3 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2009 6:19 pm

Seki12 wrote:
first i see the graphics if they are good not like the old ones, second i look at the voices if they match up the characters and if the characters are well made, third i would look for a good story , and last but not least if there are any rly cool dudes or specially cute or better beautiful ladies in the anime XD!!!
O_O omg we choose anime the same XD! i personally don't like old anime altho there are few exceptions (cardcaptor, sailor moon)! they have to be kute or i won't watch em pet peve of mine, third like urs is the plot....voices i'm not to concerned about but i has to make me laugh or i DEFINETLY won't watch xD sorry i haven't responded much soo much school work >.>
Back to top Go down
Seki12
Champion of the Scourge
Champion of the Scourge
Seki12

PostSubject: Re: Which is ur Fav. Anime of the Big 3   Which is ur Fav. Anime of the Big 3 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2009 6:29 pm

yea me 2 i dont like old ones execpt for a few ones like GTO CardCaptor but i dont watch it anymore because now it seems too childish Razz Dragon Ball its not sooo old but its old and others well if the character's voices match then its better and sometimes funnier... and yea i choose mostly animes with awesome fights or better that will make me LMAO and also dont forget about some romances that are funny to watch ^^
Back to top Go down
teitoklein
Guardian of the Scourge
Guardian of the Scourge
teitoklein

PostSubject: Re: Which is ur Fav. Anime of the Big 3   Which is ur Fav. Anime of the Big 3 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2009 6:35 pm

yea i watched a romance one: RomeoxJuliet and i bawled my eyes out the last episode T_T it was so touching......but then again i cry while watching all anime...one piece got me real good once to XD
Back to top Go down
Seki12
Champion of the Scourge
Champion of the Scourge
Seki12

PostSubject: Re: Which is ur Fav. Anime of the Big 3   Which is ur Fav. Anime of the Big 3 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2009 6:43 pm

i never saw RomeoxJuliet but i saw kannazuki no miko and it made me cry TT^TT lesbian love story but a GOOD lesbian love story
and One Piece while they are in Enies Lobby saving Robin i cried at Robins past and i was soo happy when they got here back such good days T^T!!!!!
Back to top Go down
teitoklein
Guardian of the Scourge
Guardian of the Scourge
teitoklein

PostSubject: Re: Which is ur Fav. Anime of the Big 3   Which is ur Fav. Anime of the Big 3 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2009 6:57 pm

Seki12 wrote:
i never saw RomeoxJuliet but i saw kannazuki no miko and it made me cry TT^TT lesbian love story but a GOOD lesbian love story
and One Piece while they are in Enies Lobby saving Robin i cried at Robins past and i was soo happy when they got here back such good days T^T!!!!!
well u should totally watch romeoxjuliet. it has good animation,good voices(my opinon), but no humor, has quite a few fight! it's NOTHING like the actual play! it's 1000X times better. u watch yuri shows? i guess that's normal though XD my friends all watch yaoi >.> if you know wat that is?
Back to top Go down
Seki12
Champion of the Scourge
Champion of the Scourge
Seki12

PostSubject: Re: Which is ur Fav. Anime of the Big 3   Which is ur Fav. Anime of the Big 3 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2009 7:10 pm

k will do someday when i have time :S
and wats yuri's show and wats yaoi im confused xD!!!
Back to top Go down
teitoklein
Guardian of the Scourge
Guardian of the Scourge
teitoklein

PostSubject: Re: Which is ur Fav. Anime of the Big 3   Which is ur Fav. Anime of the Big 3 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2009 7:13 pm

Yuri=girlXgirl relationships
Yaoi=guyXguy relationships
that's the offical name for em but they have lots more that people use XD
Back to top Go down
Seki12
Champion of the Scourge
Champion of the Scourge
Seki12

PostSubject: Re: Which is ur Fav. Anime of the Big 3   Which is ur Fav. Anime of the Big 3 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2009 7:30 pm

0_0 ooo new terms for me.... well i just saw one yuri and like 10000 yaoi xD!! i luv the yaoi ones they are so funny and the best part is when i guess with which is he gonna stay ^^ well most of the yaoi's i watch are harem also
Back to top Go down
teitoklein
Guardian of the Scourge
Guardian of the Scourge
teitoklein

PostSubject: Re: Which is ur Fav. Anime of the Big 3   Which is ur Fav. Anime of the Big 3 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2009 8:04 pm

Seki12 wrote:
0_0 ooo new terms for me.... well i just saw one yuri and like 10000 yaoi xD!! i luv the yaoi ones they are so funny and the best part is when i guess with which is he gonna stay ^^ well most of the yaoi's i watch are harem also
LMFAO!!!!! OMG YAOI's ARE THE BEST!! they soooo funny, like they have me laughin non-stop through the whole episode (well that is until they have smex but that's a different story) which yaoi's have u watched? harem???
Back to top Go down
Seki12
Champion of the Scourge
Champion of the Scourge
Seki12

PostSubject: Re: Which is ur Fav. Anime of the Big 3   Which is ur Fav. Anime of the Big 3 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2009 8:13 pm

0_0 nuuuu xd!! my list is too long but if u want an answer wait im going to see in my collection witch i saw ^^ brb
Back to top Go down
teitoklein
Guardian of the Scourge
Guardian of the Scourge
teitoklein

PostSubject: Re: Which is ur Fav. Anime of the Big 3   Which is ur Fav. Anime of the Big 3 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2009 8:17 pm

kk ^_^
Back to top Go down
Seki12
Champion of the Scourge
Champion of the Scourge
Seki12

PostSubject: Re: Which is ur Fav. Anime of the Big 3   Which is ur Fav. Anime of the Big 3 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2009 10:59 am

sry teito my internet got cut and rite now im at school and i dont have my list can u wait until night sry
Back to top Go down
teitoklein
Guardian of the Scourge
Guardian of the Scourge
teitoklein

PostSubject: Re: Which is ur Fav. Anime of the Big 3   Which is ur Fav. Anime of the Big 3 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2009 5:18 pm

yea np! ^_^
Back to top Go down
Luquos
Warrior of the Scourge
Warrior of the Scourge
Luquos

PostSubject: Re: Which is ur Fav. Anime of the Big 3   Which is ur Fav. Anime of the Big 3 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 13, 2009 7:13 am

I like you how you consider these the 'big 3' and yet, inside of japan, there are manga which are much bigger than this.

Case in point, one of my favourite manga, Prince of Tennis.
Back to top Go down
Carnassial
Guardian of the Scourge
Guardian of the Scourge
Carnassial

PostSubject: Re: Which is ur Fav. Anime of the Big 3   Which is ur Fav. Anime of the Big 3 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 13, 2009 8:06 am

ooo Prince of Tennis, thats awesome! Someone in my class did a presentation on it, it was pretty cool. =)
Back to top Go down
https://equilibrium-guild.forumotion.net
Luquos
Warrior of the Scourge
Warrior of the Scourge
Luquos

PostSubject: Re: Which is ur Fav. Anime of the Big 3   Which is ur Fav. Anime of the Big 3 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 13, 2009 8:09 am

It is really, really good.

Go read it somewhere like Onemanga.
Back to top Go down
Seki12
Champion of the Scourge
Champion of the Scourge
Seki12

PostSubject: Re: Which is ur Fav. Anime of the Big 3   Which is ur Fav. Anime of the Big 3 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 13, 2009 1:49 pm

well i consider them the big 3 because they r anime and they r ongoing well for me they r the most noticable and basically everyone that watch anime know these anime.... well for me
Back to top Go down
Conceated
Warrior of the Scourge
Warrior of the Scourge
Conceated

PostSubject: Re: Which is ur Fav. Anime of the Big 3   Which is ur Fav. Anime of the Big 3 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 15, 2009 2:45 am

Since my favorite isnt up there *Tear* I choose One Piece!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Which is ur Fav. Anime of the Big 3   Which is ur Fav. Anime of the Big 3 - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Which is ur Fav. Anime of the Big 3
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Equilibrium Castle :: Off-Topic-
Jump to: